- What do you mean by "handmade" items?
- at this time, we do not use screen-printing. this means that each image/design made by BlueVillain is either painted and/or applied by hand using various types of paint and Direct-to-Garment heat transfer methods. a Behind the Scenes video of how we make our Half n' Half T-shirts can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTHwMHxJuo
- How long until I receive my package?
- any item containing the words "handmade" or "handpainted" are made to order and require 2-3 days of processing time. once your package has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number so that you can see exactly what's going on with your order. BlueVillain ships through USPS which typically takes 2-3 business days, although shipping times vary depending on the destination. if it has been more than 3 days since your order and you haven't received a confirmation email OR it has been more than 7 days after your order and you have not received your package, please email BlueVillainUS@gmail.com
- I ruined my garment in the washing machine. Can I get a refund?
- no ma'am! the Proof of Purchase forms that we send out with each order clearly state the proper way to care for your handmade items.* if you destroy your garment in the washing machine you can pay shipping, both ways, to return the item to us and we will replace it for you one time, and one time only.
- I ordered a Half n' Half T-shirt. How do I know which half I'm going to get?
- unless you specify in your order, you get whichever halves we have available. for example, if you place an order right after someone who just ordered a H/H T-shirt in the same size and they got the version with the black on the left, you will more than likely receive the version with the white on the left.
- How do I know what my BlueVillain size is?
at the moment we unfortunately do not have a size chart but we are working on releasing one soon. however, BlueVillain does use Gildan brand T-shirts and their size chart can be found here:
- I want to become a BlueVillain Brand Rep. What do I do?
- we are ALWAYS looking for both male and female representatives to promote the brand. shoot a quick email to BlueVillainUS@yahoo.com with a short message about yourself and why you want to represent us and we'll go from there. we do offer different tiers of Brand Representation and there are multiple opportunities to receive payment. informally, you can always tag any photos of yourself or your friends wearing our clothing on any social networking site with the hashtag #BlueVillain for a chance to be reposted/scouted.
- What is your Return Policy?
- you may return any BlueVillain item within 14 calendar days as long as it is unwashed and still in perfect condition. to start a return, send an email to BlueVillainUS@gmail.com including your order number, your full name and the item you'd like to return. within 24 hours you should receive an email back from us that states whether or not your return has been approved.** upon approval you will also receive a free shipping label so that you can take your package to your local USPS for free. once your item is received, we will inspect the garment and make sure it has not been laundered or tampered with. you will receive another email from us stating whether or not the return is approved**along with the details of your refund. refunds include the price you paid for the item MINUS the cost of shipping. (i.e. if the item is $30 and we paid $7 for shipping, your maximum return value is $23. refunds are typically issued 5-7 business days after the item has been returned to us.)
- I ordered two of the same shirt. Why do they look different?
- anything marked as "handmade" or "hand-painted" will never look exactly the same. we do this with the intent of making sure each and every garment is one of a kind. you will never walk outside and see someone in a BlueVillain shirt that looks exactly like yours, and that's the goal.
* BlueVillain began issuing Proof of Purchase forms in February of 2019. These forms introduced special laundry instructions to make sure your item stays in it's best condition. Any orders made prior to 02/2019 were not sent out with those instructions and BlueVillain takes full responsibility for any and all ruined garments. If you can provide a receipt of your transaction with a date that proceeds 02/2019, you may send an email at BlueVillainUS@gmail.com and you will receive a replacement garment free of charge.
** Returns may be disapproved if made more than 14 calendar days prior, or if the item that you're trying to return was marked Final Sale. Returns may also be disapproved if the items were returned laundered, stained, or otherwise tampered with. We recommend submitting a photo of the garment in your initial return request to avoid liability if the item is ruined in the mail.